Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Glia is looking for a leader for our Professional Services organization to provide strategic vision and lead service delivery for Glia. This individual will manage a team of Launch Managers that are focused on helping our clients launch the Glia platform and a team of Solutions Architects that are focused on providing technical guidance to customers as they create deeper integrations between Glia and their existing platforms.
The Manager of Professional Services will have the experience to effectively lead a growing team within the Customer Solutions organization – recruiting, managing, directing and inspiring a team with a diverse set of skills and backgrounds. You will have experience delivering services in a measurable way – always looking to improve time-to-value, customer satisfaction, productivity and efficiency of the operation through scalable processes and improved methodology.
What you'll do
- Customer facing oversight of implementation, onboarding, and technical projects
- Engaging with prospective customers in the sales cycle to position and explain the value of Glia’s implementation methodology
- Manage the status, reporting, staffing and issue resolution of a portfolio of Services projects to ensure projects are completed efficiently
- Manage project resource assignments to ensure a high-standard of delivery and resource utilization
- Create and manage the development, evolution, and optimization of our services methodologies and processes
- Manage the creation of individual contributor role matrices detailing experience and skill expectations for progression through the levels
- Manage a team of Glia employees and attend to their individual developmental needs, including but not limited to personalized development plans
- Manage the identification, hiring, and onboarding of Launch Managers, Solutions Architects, and other roles as necessary
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure customer success
- 3+ years leading a team of technical and non-technical resources in a fast moving customer facing environment
- 3+ years experience as a project manager or in a technical role delivering solutions to enterprise customers
- A track record of successfully leading the delivery of enterprise technology projects for multiple clients/customers
- A track record of developing, evolving, and optimizing services methodologies and processes
- A track record of enabling, managing, and enforcing operational excellence within a services business including project reporting, customer satisfaction, risk management, and customer handovers
- Comfortable dealing with Exec level (CIO, CTO) on complex customer projects and lead decision processes.
- Consulting services experience working with strong matrix management skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrated leader, who is self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills and experience including:
- SaaS deployments
- Knowledge of web-based languages such as HTML, CSS, and JS
- Working understanding of APIs
- Experience with contact center solutions is a plus
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- 28 days of annual vacation and additional free days
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
- Relocation & Visa support
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs