Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
As a Sales Operations Analyst at Glia, you will focus on process, performance, efficiency, and strategy and your duties will include strategic planning, development of policies and practices, data management and analysis, operational strategy, and more.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and evaluate Glia's revenue funnel performance and lead senior-leadership discussions around challenges and opportunities (regular management meetings, cross-functional and cross-departmental committees)
- Develop and manage global sales forecasting planning, reporting, and analytics infrastructure to deliver predictable and insightful sales intelligence to various stakeholders within the organization
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of Glia’s Go-To-Market operations according to organizational objectives; identity, formulate and implement improvement processes and policies
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitor the assigned sales organization’s compliance with the required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Analyze operational performance and proactively identify areas of risk and opportunity and propose the appropriate corrective actions.
- Provide input to leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Revenue/Business/Sales/Marketing Operations
- Extensive knowledge of integrated sales and marketing infrastructure using Salesforce
- Previous professional experience in SaaS
- Excellent understanding and experience of standard business practices related to Revenue Operations processes and systems (Sales metrics, Demand generation waterfall metrics, reporting, forecasting, territory management etc)
- Deep experience across design, implementation, and ongoing improvement of a full-funnel SaaS tech stack
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate knowledge transfer, both in-person and virtually, across a diverse and distributed team
- Experience working with: DiscoverOrg, Salesloft/Outreach.io, Marketo, or InsightSquared
- Experience working in conjunction with an integrated SaaS partnership organization
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
- Relocation & Visa support
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs