Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Glia is in a period of rapid growth in Latam! We are seeking a bilingual, energetic and driven professional with a true passion for B2B marketing and a strong desire to make an immediate impact in our growing Latin America region.
As a Revenue Marketing Associate for Latin America, you will support all aspects of demand generation and account-based marketing activities across key channels (events, outbound, social, SEM/SEO, email, webinars, trade pubs, re-targeting, intent data, etc.) to drive demand for Glia’s services in the Latin America region. You will assist with developing proactive and tailored marketing strategies and content to attract current and prospective clients. Your focus will be to convert our engaged audience base into customers through demand generation initiatives and will work closely with content, product marketing, digital marketing, field marketing, business development, partnerships, product, and sales teams.
- You will join a highly collaborative team that cares deeply about excellence, mission, trust, and fun.
- You will work hard alongside a supportive team that is deeply curious, driven, and empowering.
What You'll Do
- You will own our prospect journey to successfully build quality new business leads that convert to revenue
- Design, and execute integrated growth marketing programs that create brand engagement, generate high-quality leads, and help those leads convert through the funnel to closed deals
- Execute account-based marketing strategies using all our marketing channels to penetrate our key segments of banking, credit unions, and insurance
- Coordinate and execute the events marketing strategy for Latin America-based events, including developing plans, managing budgets, and serving as the liaison between sales leadership and corporate marketing
- Conduct vendor and venue research for hosted and attended events, negotiating with venues, managing supplier relationships, and coordinating on-site logistics
- Partner with trade publications in our target market to ensure maximum exposure by our prospects to the Glia brand and relevant content
- Maintain the operations of marketing tools and system including marketing automation and lead attribution systems
- Set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals to internal stakeholders.
- Develop an expert understanding of Glia’s customers and products
- Collect learnings and best practices to enable continuous improvement in go to acquisition marketing plans and outcomes.
What You’ll Bring:
- You are customer-obsessed, rigorously analytical, and excited to bring big creative ideas to the table.
- Thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment focused on growth.
- You understand and have applied the principles of Growth marketing and have a mindset for true marketing creativity.
- You have experience working on complex technical products.
- You have experience with traditional marketing tactics and motions (email marketing, SEM, social media, OOH, ad campaigns, content syndication, etc).
- Bilingual in Spanish is REQUIRED
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing programs and demand generation, both developing and executing programs
- Minimum of 1.5 years’ "hands-on" work experience using the Marketo marketing automation platform
- Google AdWords and Google Tag Manager experience a must, experience with other PPC providers (Bing Ads, Yahoo, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated track record of customer acquisition across multiple channels
- Experience with sales development systems (e.g. Salesloft, Outreach, Yesware) is preferred
- Experience with data cleansing, data stewardship, and data manipulation
- Experience with enterprise reporting of marketing/sales performance
- Willingness to travel extensively for conferences across Latin America and the United States
- Marketo Certification a plus, Salesforce.com certification a plus
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
- Relocation & Visa support
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs