Ensuring customers succeed in providing their own excellent Digital Customer Service is in Glia’s DNA. WhiteGlove™ isn't just a brand name; it's a service philosophy that guides all client engagements from day one—through the entire relationship. Our team of caring experts help you plan, deploy and optimize your customer interaction strategies now and for the future.
The WhiteGlove customer success team works with our clients to fully understand their business goals and objectives. This enables us to design custom solutions with measurable KPIs.
• The WhiteGlove customer success team aligns with executive leadership on business goals and KPIs
• Mutual understanding of your organization’s vision dictates remainder of planning process
• Identify primary business goals to measure impact of deployment
• Common goals:
- Increased Revenue
- Decreased Costs
- Improved Customer Experience
• Define top 2 KPIs to measure
• Establish benchmarks, targets, and process for measurement
• Design implementation, including platform configuration, staffing, and engagement tactics, around these KPIs
Our relationship doesn’t end after deployment. The WhiteGlove customer success team maintains a close relationship throughout your contract — ensuring that best practices are passed on and goals are being hit.
• Engagement Reviews
• Operator Coaching
• Usage Tracking
• Collaborative Analytics and Reporting Reviews
• Benchmarking Against Historical Performance and Best-In-Class
• Provide Recommendations for Improvement
• Compare Performance Against Predetermined Benchmarks
• Adjust Implementation Design Based on Impact to KPIs
• Present Performance and Adoption for Prior Quarter
• Re-Align on Business Goals for Upcoming Quarter
• Review Next Phase of Progression Roadmap
You’ll never be on your own during deployment. Our WhiteGlove customer success team walks you through every step of your progression roadmap and ensures thorough training for all members of your team.
• Basic Installation and Configuration
• Design Customizations
• Overseer (Business Logic) Rules
• Scope Technical Work for Required Integrations
• Virtual Training
• Live Training
• Customized Training
• Role Play & Engagement Practice
• Production Go-Live
• Launch Day Huddles
With live chat, audio, and video, Glia allows you to engage your customers on the channels of their choice - decreasing customer effort and eliminating costly channel switches
Learn more about Glia and the evolution of customer experience by downloading one of our Case Studies, White Papers, eBooks, and more.