Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
We are looking for a Compliance Specialist, who will play a very important part in helping to establish and mature the control environment at Glia resulting in an enhanced Security Compliance posture, greater Customer Trust and increased revenue for the company.
In this role, you’ll be a key member of the company’s Information Security and Compliance Team by supporting ongoing compliance activities and monitoring efforts across different regulations (GDPR, SOC 2, ISO/IEC, HIPAA, etc.).
What you'll do
- Lead evidence collection/documentation in support of internal and external audits, monitoring activities and remediation followup with customers and prospects.
- Support in-depth security conversations with external Customer and Prospect Infosec teams and provide support in answering external security questionnaires.
- Manage internal and external assessment against Glia’s information systems, services, and teams.
- Manage operational, regulatory, and certification security requirements (SOC-2 requirements) and assist managing compliance audits to successful outcomes
- Prepare regular audit reports aligned with compliance reporting requirements
- Serve as a key member of the company’s Information Security Compliance by supporting ongoing compliance activities and monitoring efforts across different regulations (GDPR, SOC 2, ISO/IEC, HIPAA, etc.).
- At least two years of Compliance or Audit experience working with Industry regulations and standards (SOC-2, PCI, GDPR, ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA)
- Experience with managing compliance requirements against distributed applications on cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated strong project management skills with experience managing and reporting on multiple inflight projects at any one given time
- Experience translating complex concepts and solutions into documents required for certification and compliance to audiences with varying degrees of experience and knowledge
- The ability to clearly communicate compliance requirements to internal engineering teams and associated implementation to external customers
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaborative culture with autonomy and purpose
- Incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
- Team events including nights out and team travel
- Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 10 countries represented
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool