Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Data Analytics team is responsible for helping our clients measure the performance of their Digital Customer Service, identifying bottlenecks and discovering new opportunities for improvement. The team works closely with both internal and external clients, helping them define key performance indicators and implementing required BI dashboards and documentation in collaboration with product management, design and engineering in cross-functional teams. In addition, our analysts help Glia departments to set their key performance indicators and monitoring solutions to improve sales, marketing, customer success and product discovery.
If you are passionate about data, finding and helping both internal and external customers, you have the profile we are looking for.
What you'll do
- Help define, calculate and track customer KPIs
- Help define, calculate and track KPIs for Glia departments (Sales, Success, Product, Marketing)
- Interact with our proprietary databases and web APIs to extract insights and prepare data for analysis
- Collaborate with the data engineering team to automate data pipelines, share best practices and find the best technical solutions for our long-term reporting needs
- Build, interpret and automate reporting and analytics solutions to bring insights to internal and external clients
- Build and own all customer-facing dashboards in our product
- Share and present findings with the management team and other internal audiences
- Validate and analyse business requirements
- Conduct research on industry specific analytical best-practices and understanding customer service related key performance indicators
- Create and update relevant documentation for both internal and external use
- At least 1 year of experience as a data analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or a related field
- Experience creating and maintaining reports and dashboards using SQL and data visualisation tool
- Experience in a cross-team collaboration working environment
- Passion and skills for creating dashboards and different analysis that are consistent, insightful and easy to digest and interact with
- Very good presentation and communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to quickly grasp complex business requests and translate them into technical solutions while providing clear explanations to non-technical users if needed
- Attention to details in a fast-paced work environment
- Desire to become a professional in the data, analytics, data quality field to ensure accurate and proper interpretation of core business metrics and consumer behaviour
- Problem solving skills and willingness to learn are a must
- Experience with Python
- Experience with other BI tools such as Amplitude, Tableau, Power BI, Looker, AWS QuickSight
- Experience with data modelling
- Experience working alongside product management, design and engineering, with the focus to improving the analytics capabilities of the platform according to clients' needs
- Experience with customer service operations
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs