Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Your goal is to help our clients to measure the performance of their Digital Customer Service, identify bottlenecks and discover new opportunities for improvements. You will work with our clients, customer success team and domain experts to define the key performance indicators and then implement client facing BI dashboards and documentation in collaboration with product management, design and engineering teams.
What you'll do
- You will help Glia departments to set their key performance indicators and build corresponding internal dashboards for improving sales, marketing, customer success and product discovery.
- Define, calculate and track customer key performance indicators.
- Build and own all customer-facing dashboards in our product.
- Interact with our proprietary databases and web APIs to extract insights and prepare data for analysis.
- Collaborate with the data warehouse team to automate data pipelines, share best practices and find the best technical solutions for our long-term reporting needs.
- Help define, calculate and track KPIs for Glia departments (Sales, Success, Product, Marketing).
- Build and own all internal dashboards for business or product development purposes.
- Share and present findings with the management team and other internal audiences.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS product development (in any role), 1+ years of experience as a data analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or a related field.
- Experience creating and maintain reports and dashboards using SQL and AWS QuickSight
- Experience working alongside product management, design and engineering, with the focus to improving the analytics capabilities of the platform according to clients’ needs.
- Passion and skills for creating dashboards that are consistent, insightful and easy to digest and interact with.
- Very good presentation and communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Attention to details in a fast-paced work environment.
- Desire to become a professional in the data, analytics, and testing field, to ensure accurate and proper interpretation of core business metrics and consumer behavior
- Problem solving skills and willingness to learn are must.
- Spanish fluency
- Experience working with Python
- Experience with other BI tools such as Amplitude, Tableau, Zeppelin, Sisense, Looker
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaborative culture with autonomy and purpose
- Incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
- Team events including nights out and team travel
- Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 10 countries represented
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool