Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Glia is in a period of rapid growth! We are seeking a highly motivated candidate who is passionate about developing integrated demand generation campaigns that help deliver on engagement, pipeline, and booking goals.
As a Campaign Manager, Demand Generation at Glia, you will focus on driving pipeline-creating programs that engage with users through the buying cycle and across multiple channels. You will create and manage pipeline-generating marketing campaigns targeting both net-new prospects for Glia as well as current customers.
The Ideal candidate…
- Is a master project manager and is known for their immaculate attention to detail.
- Is seen as a go-to person within their function to get things done
- Understands the importance of communication and the value of tight relationships, cross-functionally as well as within their direct team
- Has a proven history of analyzing data to create user segments, and launching campaigns that reach, engage, and inspire those users toward action
- Has significant experience executing and analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns that drive conversions for both self-serve and sales funnels
- Is excited by the opportunity to build marketing programs from scratch
Glia has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What You’ll Do:
- Create the strategies and campaign messaging, content, assets, and channel strategy to deliver required business growth results across paid, owned, and earned channels
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results
- Work closely with the broader marketing, product, and sales teams to ensure that campaign messaging resonates with our desired audiences
- Work cross-functionally with the content, design, web, and localization teams to execute campaigns
- Streamline and simplify processes to drive frictionless, uncompromisingly simple campaign execution
- Create and manage alignment with Sales teams and create feedback loops between teams
- Ensure reporting and tracking mechanisms for all campaigns are built upfront and that stakeholders have access to the reports and insights required
What You’ll Bring:
- A minimum of 6 years of related growth, demand generation, or customer marketing experience; building full-funnel global campaigns in the technology industry preferred
- Strong revenue generation mindset
- B2B marketing experience at a software company required
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, 6sense, Salesloft, Trello, or similar tools
- Strong understanding of B2B demand generation principles including lead scoring fundamentals, funnel progression, etc.
- Proven experience planning, designing, and executing campaigns
- You should have a strong grasp of current digital and demand marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Strong project management skills including campaign schedules, stakeholder coordination, and agency/vendor oversight
- Excellent written, oral, and social interpersonal skills across multiple audiences and methods
- Highly collaborative and flexible
- Growth mindset
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs